Landside Zone Identification Card (CIZCV)
For coach companies whose coach fleets include 9-seater light commercial vehicles (LCVs) that are considered to be for the public road transport of passengers (TPRP) OR tourist cars with driver (VTC) please note the compulsory Blue Badge product description for the year 2019. This product is only sold online.
The Landside Zone Identification Card (Blue Badge) individually assigned to a named driver AND a yearly access authorisation for the vehicle are now required to access spaces for transport professionals.
Before any Blue Badge request, you must have an activity authorisation and a security correspondent.
For sole-trader businesses (only 1-2 employees)See more See less
1. Download the form here.
Activity request form (BADG-62-b-V2a)
2. Fill it in and sign it
3. Send it by email only to: email@example.com
For companies with more than two employees:See more See less
1. Download the forms here
Activity authorisation request form (BADG-12-b-V5a)Correspondent nomination form (BADG-16-b-V2a_FormulaireCORSEC),
2. Fill them in and sign them,
3. Send them by email only to:
Once your activity authorisation has been validated by the relevant authorities, you will receive a link by email allowing you to request a Blue Badge for drivers via a dedicated site.
You must then buy the Blue Badge(s) via the website
- Create your account: you will receive confirmation of your account’s activation by email within 72 working hours.
- Buy your Blue Badge: once your account has been activated, you can buy the “Blue Badge” online.
After about four weeks, once your Blue Badge is ready, you will be contacted by email and can collect the badge from the Espace Pro - Esplanade Simone Veil - Terminal 1.
Cost of the Blue Badge (CIZCV)See more See less
- The annual cost of the 2020 Blue Badge is €13.89 before tax, €16.67 tax included
- The card is valid from 1 January to 31 December each year.
Conditions of saleSee more See less
To acquire this Blue Badge, you must be an operator of tourist cars with driver (EVTC), private hire vehicles (PR/GR), public road transport of passengers (TPRP) or ambulance transport. Only professional vehicles can acquire this access permit.