Consultancy - NAMA
Draw on the wide-ranging skills of our teams to identify areas for improvment, modernise your infrastructure, become more competitive or to develop new businesses.
NAMA has been providing consultancy and studies world- wide for over 30 years. Our audits and recommendations are regularly used to support french and international institutions, airport operators and investors in the management of their current and projected projects.
We have helped many airports along the road to continuous improvement by working with them to share good practice, discuss new types of organisation and analyse their needs and prospects.
Our teams can step in upstream of your projects with technical, environmental, strategic, commercial, marketing, institutional, economic and financial studies, offering skills that cover all airport activities:
strategic and marketing plans, economic and institutional studies,
- market, route, traffic forecast and economic impact surveys and studies
- organisation diagnostics and advice
- ground plans, infrastructure program and runway studies
- project management (pm)
- flight information system and hold baggage control
- financial engineering: economic and financial modelling, accounting support
- support with public/private partnerships: privatization, concessions, management leasing, bot (build, operate and transfer), management agreements, etc.
- technical, operating, social and environment audits for projects
- “due diligence” reports
- assistance with the drafting of specifications
- QHSE (Quality, health and safety, environment)
- SMS (safety management system) and airport certification
NAMA trainers are the best specialists in their fields at Aéroports de la Côte d’Azur. They are all experienced professionals who combine technical knowledge with a deep understanding of air transport in general and of the airport sector in particular. Their own know-how is regularly improved by the group’s own studies and surveys. These are vital to the benchmarking of airport practices, trends and forecasts, which ensure that you are provided with the best current methods, services and tools.
Our experts are more than just consultants. They bring that additional and essential “je ne sais quoi”: empathy. because they work in our own airports every day, they are totally in step with their clients and share with them a professional background that is very similar, if not identical. They are therefore fully aware of what is important to your staff and understand their problems because they have already had to deal with them themselves, either finding a solution to those same problems or learning how to live with and manage them at the daily bases.